Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Artificial Sweetners - Harmless or Harmful?

When we first started on our journey, I thought eliminating sugar, meant replacing with artificial sweetners. Phew - was I wrong!

Artificial sweetners are in so many things that we don't even realize it. We may think we are making the right choice, we have even made the right choice in the past - low & behold, companies change their ingredients.

You must be a label reader each and every time.

When my children were young and would want something in the grocery store, I taught them to read labels with me. As they got older, they would start to ask for something, pause, read the label & just put it back on the shelf. It is a great way for the entire family to learn.

This article was just shared with me and I think it is a must read.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/13/Artificial-Sweeteners-More-Dangerous-than-You-Ever-Imagined.aspx

To Your Health,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment