Friday, February 5, 2010

Often the First Sign of Heart Disease is Sudden Death! What are you doing?

Go Red Day – Heart Health Month - Red Dress Fashion Show – Awareness

February has been named National Heart Disease Awareness Month.

It’s great to raise Heart Health Awareness – if you are going to take Action. By Action, I don’t mean wearing red.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but wearing red today, tomorrow or even all month won’t make a difference in your heart health.

It’s not what you put ON your body.
It’s what you put IN your body that makes the difference.

If you truly want to reduce the incidences & risks of Heart Disease,
-Do something that has proven results on your Heart Health.


Click

http://healthmatters4u.myshaklee.com/us/en/whynow.html#/pop_videos.s.html

Choose the Video @ Shaklee Vitalizer, based on 3 years of Scientific Development & more than 50 years of Shaklee Scientific Leadership. Watch the Video & then answer the following 6 questions by copying & pasting into an email. Submit your answers by clicking contact me & receive CASH REBATE on this month’s Shaklee order.

1. Name 6 Health Benefits of Vitalizer.

2. Vitalizer was based on 12 Clinical Studies. Name the most recent.

3. List 3 results of the Shaklee Study Group.

4. Which nutrients are included in Vitalizer?

a. Multi-Vitamin
b. Vitamin B
c. Carotenoids
d. Vitamin C
e. Vitamin E
f. Omega 3
g. Acidopholus
h. Flavonoids
i. All of the Above

5. Higher incidences of what Nutrient leads to lower incidences of
Heart Disease & Sudden Death for Heart Disease.

6. What immediate benefits will you realize from Vitalizer?


If you have someone you would like to share this information with a friend, please do.

This isn’t like one of those emails where something horrible will happen to you if you don’t share this information in 24 hours.

However, you may want to share this with those you love.

It’s an Action that can actually make a difference in Heart Health.

What are people saying about Vitalizer?

“The daily vita-strips are so convenient.”

“Everyone around me is getting sick –

I’ve been taking Vitalizer and I seem to avoid catching what everyone else has.”

“I never have to remember to order with Auto-Ship & I love that having Auto-Ship gives me a 10% discount.”

“I am so much more consistent on my nutrients with Vitalizer.
It used to be that I ran out of something - & I would just go without.
Now everything is packaged in a 30 day supply. I don’t have to worry about the long term effects of missing key nutrients like Omega 3.”

“I have so much more ENERGY!”



Your Vitality is Showing.


What is it Saying? Take the Vitality Quiz Today!

http://www.shaklee.net/healthmatters4u/prodVitalizer00


To Your Health,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment