Thursday, May 6, 2010

Presidents Report Links Chemicals to Cancer

Presidents Report Links Chemicals to Cancer.

http://blog.saferchemicals.org/2010/05/presidents-report-links-chemicals-to-cancer.html

Duh.....I hope people start making better decisions about what they bring into their home. And let me climb on my soap box - Clorox is not concerned with removing chemicals when they released Green works - If they were they would have stopped manufacturing their harmful chemicals. It is a marketing ploy. I hear from people every day who are happy with their switch to Get Clean - Safe for you, your family & the environment.

I have helped many family's make the switch - I would be happy to help you also.

Safe, Economical, Effective & Environmental.

Why wouldn't you Get Started with Get Clean?

To Your Health,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment