Monday, December 28, 2009

Autism Conference Call

I wanted to share this archived conference call from a Business Associate. I don't know if the information here would be helpful to you, but I felt it should have a wider audience. If you need more information, please contact me and I will do my best to get you the additional information.

You can listen in at your convenience. It was recorded Monday, December 28th.

Host: Master Coordinator Sarah Stauber
Guest: Dr. Laurence Becker


Topic: Autism
What is it?
What does it come from?
What can you do?


Dr. Becker has an enormous amount of resources that can help parents and professionals learn how to help children with Autism maximize their potential and perhaps get rid of their symptoms.


This call will be archived on 712-432-8774 pin 53822#


To Your Health,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment