Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School & No Sick Visits

Dear Friends,


One of the great benefits my family realized with Shaklee was No Sick Visits in over 14 years!
( I even started this blog)

Tonight you will be hearing how you can also have a successful & healthy school year for your family.


I hope you get to enjoy this call. Feel free to follow up with me if you have questions about things mentioned on the call. Anyway, let me know what you think.

To Your Health,
Lisa



Tuesday, August 17th - 8:45PM Eastern Time

212-990-8000 pin: 6262#

Shaklee ProductTalks presented by Gerri Stiner & Claudia Shedd

Back to School - Concerns about your children:

- Personal Testimonies

- Immune system

- Energy

- Hydration when playing sports

- Learning

- That back to school "list"

- Parents - coping with stress!!


- Teachers - coping with stress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment