Saturday, August 14, 2010

FDA Approved Natural Cholesterol Reducer

Did you know that there is now a way to lower your cholesterol naturally?

Introducing Shaklee Cholesterol Reduction Complex†, a proprietary formulation with clinically proven ingredients that help prevent the absorption of cholesterol and lower LDL ("bad") cholesterol.

It's made with a powerful blend of sterols and stanols, which are found naturally in plants, fruits, vegetables and grains, and are supported by more than 80 clinical studies to lower LDL cholesterol.

Outsmart your cholesterol today with Shaklee Cholesterol Reduction Complex.

I would love to talk to you about this amazing new product! Take a look at this video clip and give me a call today about our special introductory price or how you can save 10% with AutoShip!

To Your Health,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I have unhealthy cholesterol level and quite unhappy with my meds. I'm searching for a better one, I found one good for natural cholesterol reduction, for any other suggestion pls reply to this post. thank you!

    ReplyDelete